Monday, February 25, 2008

Fight. Pose. Dance.




Jonas is getting really into music and dancing. He's particular about the music he listens to, and when he hears a song he likes he's quick to let us know. "Oh man, I love this song!" is a commonly heard phrase lately. Most of the Beatles' Abby Road album is what does it for him, with some Regina Spektor and Kings of Leon mixed in. A specific favorite is Modest Mouse's Black Cadillacs. He's clearly heavily influenced by me, but I think that's reasonable at this point. Frankly, I don't know where else kids his age hear music, if not from their parents. Oh right, the Disney channel, and possibly MTV. But I digress.

He likes to dance to the music he likes, as do we all. His dancing, unlike his taste in music, resembles nothing he's seen from me. It's a cross between karate, modeling, and that crazy leg kicking dance done by Elaine from Seinfeld.



I will return with evidence of this act.

Well, this is the best I could come up with:



No comments: